angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


6 October 2015 @ 8:56:00 pm
0 +
If You Do


Random rants of me being sucked into got7's new song.
Ugh need to admit the vibe is so chilling.
You know when good songs could break down your hatred.
JYP's song is gem this year, I realize that I downloaded all songs released from each of their idols.
By the way, I missed Jaeho so much.
Since I haven't do an official blog post abt them so let me begin here.

It's 2015.
I'm being tired probably.
Almost went apart.
One picture and it saved my entire life.
Probably giving new dreams, fresh hopes and reborn passions.
Reminiscenes two years ago,
You could never avoid fate I guess.

5 boys that make me gain old and new memories,
let's step forward and grab the victory.
Together.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post