angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


13 August 2015 @ 10:36:00 pm
0 +
Officially Missing You.

I did admit,
another part of me miss you,
the sight of you,
which I cherish,
wondered if you're really apart of me,
the part where I couldn't abandoned,
my heart repeats the steps of yours,
walking in flower path,
with you.

What are we,
this distances doesn't failed me,
to reminiscences.
when my eyes laid on yours,
without you realize,
I'm the stranger,
strangled with your charms,
tied me,
leaving me,
Trapped.

Labels:


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post