angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


13 August 2015 @ 7:24:00 pm
0 +
Stuck In Time

Looking back the past behind me,
and the future ahead me,
the current clock ticking awakes me,
from this sweet fantasy,
throwing me into reality,
one great step,
forward,
because past was fading,
and the ashes rebuild,
for the future,
solid enough,
to become better.

Labels:


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post