angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


13 November 2014 @ 1:39:00 am
0 +
12:30


12:30
Normal people would said, its 12:30am in the midnight
or its 12:30pm in the afternoon.
Nahh none of neither.
Its 30 December. Where there's winter.
And someone used to be beside me and warm me in this coldness.
Cold.
Is the weather was cold or its just my heart?

-

"Ah I need to hear your voice please? Okay?" I texted him, more like teasing him.
"Are you sure? You sounds so desperate hahahah" he replied.
"Why I fell for him ugh okay I just love his dumbness, I need to admit it." I said to myself, as I look at my phone screen.
"No reply??" I stared at my phone screen, clearly upset.
My phone rang, it shows that he send me a MMS?
Out of curiosity, I open the audio link.


"粉红色在脸上停驻"
Pink is stuck on your face,
"感觉似乎云端漫步 (何时了唯一)"
It seems just like strolling atop a cloud,
"Baby Boo 我心跳过速"
Baby Boo my heart is speeding,
"像画中走出一样的YOU (一样的距离)"
The you who seems like you just stepped out of a painting

"我的心还在悸动跳动"
My heart is still throbbing,
"这里没有你 (你在那一段)"
This place has no you.

Without realized, I was drowned in my own unconscious mind because,
I listen to his lullaby voice.
I quickly grabbed my phone and called him.
"Wow, I guess you have won since you did melted my heart i guess,"
"Of course Im Wu Yi Fan after all,"
"Okay I gave up, by the way why you send to me as audio message?? Why you just didnt call and sang it live to me??"
"Sigh why are you so dumb of course it was for you to listen to it till my voice could even creep into your dream tonight hahahahah"
"So smart of you huh? Arent you sleepy yet?"
"Oh? You're already sleepy Im so sorry my princess, I'll let you rest yourself hahaah dont forget to set my lullaby song as your caller ringtone okay? I'll get popularity maybe"
"No!! I dont want other people to listen to your voice!! I want to kept it just to myself, only"
"Aww so sweet of you"
I still could remember that little laugh of you when you got embarrassed.

-

On that hectic day,
"Hurry! We're going to missed the subway!!" he shouted as Im here, struggling with my books.
"You're too slow" he took the books from me and grabbed my hand, tightly.
We succeed to took the subway before it leaves.
The crowd disturbs me,
I hate it.
I feel that someone put an earphone at my ear.
"Nahh listen to this song, it will bother you from get distracted by this crowd" he said, sweetly showing his gummy smile to me, only me.
Where I could fine that little smile of his.

-

30 December 2012
I still remember that day, we're both at the park reminiscing our little sweet memories of us while looking at night skies.
"You know what, I never felt cold when I'm with you" I said as I rested my head at his broad shoulder. Our hands was still tied.
He pat my head, softly.
"Hey," she grabbed my attention.
"Hmmph?" I took a glimpse of his gaze.
Beautiful sparkling eyes.
"1,2,3" he said as he plucked his fingers.
"First snow!!" he said with glad while his eyes still looking at me, without even moving an inch.
"Wow, are you a weather predictor or what?" I asked in awed.
"Well its Wu Yi Fan after all." he smiled showing his grin.
"Uhh stop bragging about yourself please," I rolled my eyes.
"Hey you will missed my lame jokes okay, so I'll always bragged about myself" he laughed.

-

Are you even a future predictor or what??
How do you know that I'll missed your lame jokes where you always bragged yourself?
I stare at my hand,
Its cold.
How could you make suffered like this?
Of course, because you're Wu Yi Fan.

Its 30 December, again.
The time ticks showed its 12:30AM - 30 December.
"And its the First Snow." I said as I look at the window, sorrowfully.




***This fic was based on B2ST's 12:30 x EXO's Miracle In December x Wu Yi Fan's There Is A Place x BabySoul's No More Than Strangers

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post