angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


11 August 2015 @ 11:42:00 pm
0 +
Request.

It's 11:40p.m. and Yijeong were still in their music recording room with Sihyoung, seeking inspirations.
"Hyung, how's your rap making?" Yijeong took a glance on Sihyoung's notebook that was full with scribbles.
"I'm doing fine," Sihyoung hummed a random melody that appears in his mind as his fingers went in sync with his hum.
"Do me a favor."
"Huh?"
It took awhile for Sihyoung to respond as he's totally into the rhythm he tried to rearrange.
"Ok, but I will only do your favor after past 20 minutes."
Yijeong just shrugged his shoulders. "Uh, ok deal."
"You nasty, you got conditions before you deal with my favor right?" Yijeong lightly punched Sihyoung's right shoulder.
"You knew me well," Sihyoung grinned.
Sihyoung grabbed a paper and a pen, he grabbed Yijeong's chair and his right foot and put the paper below while drew the size of Yijeong's feet.
"Are you doing some superstitions????"
"Shut up kid,"
"Are you trying compare your giant foot with mine?? Well I do realize the reality, Kim Sihyoung." Yijeong rolled his eyes.
"What's your favor? My time had ended." Sihyoung looked at Yijeong's face who's above ahead him as he sat on the chair.
"I wan't to be taller, teach me your ways."
"Wish granted,"
Sihyoung went near his bag and grab a box.
"Happy Birthday lil kid Jang Yijeong,"
Sihyoung didn't give the present box right away instead he opened the present box and took the shoes out while his other hand took the paper that he drew earlier.
"Hey look! It's the exact same size!" Sihyoung showed it to Yijeong.
"It's? My birthday now?" Yijeong looks confused.
"You're trapped in this room for too long that's why you even forgot what date was yesterday," Sihyoung reminded.
"Well, anyway thanks for knowing my exact foot size and my exact birthday date I'm touched." Yijeong hugged Sihyoung from back.
"Here's your wish, I do bought some insoles along!"

Labels: , ,


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post