angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


18 October 2014 @ 12:43:00 am
0 +
Unusual.


Well basically that was the meaning for my url name hahahah.
That picture perfectly describe the word IM SCREAMING but shouldnt I use Kyungsoo because the word "Dyo" orz but why not I love Do Kyungsoo laughs.
It was my edit ok dont steal/remove the watermark or I'll fucking hunt you to the deepest bottom of hell pit.
Ok so nowdays IM TOTALLY into uncommon-unusual-rare words.
Yeah so deep, so deep shits so deep.
So yeah [kris's voice] let me introduce u into the new world.

Tarantism;

It means an urge to overcome melancholy by dancing.
Rant; IM FREAKING SCREAMING BC IT TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF "IVY's I DANCE" FRICK I CANT BREATHE NOW IT TOTALLY MAKE SENSE BLESS WHO EVER INVITE THIS WORD. And well yeah this word is Totally ME.

Agerasia;

It means the state of looking younger than one actually is.
Rant; u mean kim minseok and jeon boram bc YES oh almost forget bc Luhan too.

Callipygean;

It means having well-shaped buttocks.
Rant; u mean oh sehun and kim myungsoo well yes thank u.

Cataglottism;

It means kissing using the tongue, French Kissing.
Rant; for fanfics ya know.

Cheiloproclitic;

It means being attracted with a person's lips
Rant; MISTER CHU IPSEUL WIHAE CHU 명수랑 찬열 ;ㅁ; but srsly OHMYFGOSH ESP MYUNGSOO I CANT HELPㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Gymnophoria;

It means the sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.
Rant; I CANT BREATHE HOLY SHIZ. rated m ff thing huh

Lethologica;

It means the inability to recall a precise word for something.
Rant; wow this is literally me sometimes.

Lygerastia;

It means the condition of someone who is only have sexual desire when the lights are out.
Rant; oh my fucking gosh.

Viraginity;

It means masculine qualities in a woman.


Okay now time to explain about my blog's title.

L'heure Entre Chien et Loup


I actually found it in L's Bravo Viewtiful Part 01.
Gosh bless this lame kid he's so good in searching French word HOLY SHIZ.
I love him ahgaahahaaahahhaha.
SQUEALS.
Basically it have many sorts meanings;
  • refer to the moments after sunset when the sky darkens and vision becomes unclear,
  • at dusk, at twilight
  • between a dog and a wolf (making it difficult to distinguish between dogs and wolves, during dusk or twilight.)
  • and basically between dogs and wolves could also means between friends and foe
  • in that dusk or twilight, we can’t know if we’re safe or threatened.
  • Wolf was totally vicious, so you totally thought you're done meanwhile you think you are safe if you thought you met a dog but mehh you dont know their REAL inner instinct. So, let sleeping dogs lie. That is, you don't know if they are Tame or Vicious.
  • (photography) golden hour (used in same technical sense for “good photographic light at twilight”)
  • Littré and some websites say that entre chien et loup can also refer to dawn, but French dictionaries like Le Petit Robert and TLFi disagree.
OMFG I cant believe it was used in photography.
Everything was so related.
L, Wolf, photography,Luhan bc dawn ya kno deer of the dawn.
The game is strong.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post