angel; eternally lost
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

carpe diem;

Welcome. 99.9% here was about random rants and good shits. HISTORY never changes, cannot be changed as well.
credit.

--Awkward--
Awkwardly handcoded by sekaryoshioka. Picts are from weheartit. Edited fully by duizhang. All right reserved.


17 September 2014 @ 6:34:00 pm
0 +
Dream II.


I always tend to dream more when i hv too much thoughts.
So yeah its happened again ystrday.
I dreamt that I was send to this nursery hurrrr to study maths.
Sighs.
Istg its so boring at that place but it encourages me to focus more at studies and have a light mind.
Yeah I missed mom so much there bc theres no home vibe there.
I fall asleep as I doing my maths.
So the next day I woke up and teachers told us to prepare a nice outfit????
I was so confused so I just put a blue-turquoise kebaya but it wasnt long skirt but with shorts??? lol.
AND OH MY GOD TEACHERS SAID THEY GOING TO MAKE A FEAST AND GONNA INVITE TOP STARS IDOLS HFDJKHFDJKDJDSK
And YES!!! IDK HOW BUT SYIQ CAME YAY BUT SHE WANTS TO GO TO TOILET FIRST BC SHE'S IN HURRY
When I wait for her, I could hear intro's of TroubleMaker's Now omfgndddjdjsd what teh rfjfddk poor this innocent kids here LMAO
I was like "hurrry! syiq!!! its Troublemaker!! Here!!!" and then we watched the performance together lol ITS FASCINATING!!!
And the next guest was EXO.
I was like "Uh where is Myungsoo..."
BUT!!! SUDDENLY EXO CHOOSE ME AS THE LUCKY FAN WHAT THE FUCK U THINK THIS IS THE LOST PLANET?????
I was abt to go to Chanyeol but Luhan alr pulled me over and he's being so good to me i just ;;;;
ALHDSJSSKJDSK IT FEELS SO GOOD HES SO CUTE AND HURRRRRR I WANT TO SQUISH HIM BUT ALL I RMBR IS I JOKED WITH HIM OMFG CUTEST.
After that, Baekhyun approached me and took selca with me OH MY FUCKING GOSH IM SO
He's so cute what the fuck with everything!!!!!!!!
The slot with Lucky Fan was over and I couldnt got to meet Chanyeol lol =_=
But luckily!!!! At the encore I pokes Chanyeol's shoulder and asked him to do a handshake OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING OK I SOUND PATHETIC AND DESPERATE WHAT EVER
BUT ISTG THIS DREAM FELT SO REAL LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL I TOTALLY FEEL THAT HIS YAOI HANDS ARE SO BIG BUT HIS HANDS WAS QUITE ROUGH MY HEART JUST HURT A BIT :((
LOL BUT SRSLY IT FEELS SO REAL
He look dazed and lost bc suddenly I approached him and do a handshake ok OTL
I suddenly woke then sigh
What a ruined ending =_=
Lmao I still in dazed when I woke up so I mumbled "Why I didnt took a selca with him babo dayati" orz

Actually this dream was a twist from one of my dream last year wtf ikr. 
But in that dream I approached Luhan, but he ignored me and when I go to Chanyeol he joked with me and cheer me up.
Its so weird bc this two was switched in my recent dream.
I wonder is it bc Im no longer liking Luhan and Chanyeol was taking his place so this dream was kinda like a warning???
Hmph.
I have no idea at all too.
Maybe its just a dream.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. Ask me anything-- I won't eat you
  4. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post